Friday, January 28, 2011

My Political Standing

Upbeat. That is where I stand in the political ideology playing field. What is Upbeat? Well it is describe that I share common aspects with people of this ideology. Upbeats express positive views about the economy, government, and society. Although positive, in numbers we make up 11% of America, and only 13% of registered voters. Judging by the fact that the other 89% of the American public is opposed to our views and goals we believe in a strong nation. We hold dear our financial stand point, and also in the up coming success of ourselves.







This Semester

This up coming semester I hope to gain great knowledge of our nations government acts/reacts to situations. I have some knowledge of our government. It shows on my civics and current events quiz. On the civics quiz I scored higher than 66% of Americans who took the quiz. I hope on improving that number substantially. On the current events quiz the number closely relates to the civics quiz, I scored higher than 67% of Americans. By the end of this semester I have a goal to do better on those quiz's and also know as much as possible on government.

No comments:

Post a Comment